The 120-Hour Real Estate Solution
Listed Wednesday. Sold Monday.
Traditionally, selling your home can take some time—even in a ‘hot’ market. But, selling your home should be a short-term investment that achieves the best price in the shortest possible time.
By following a few basic rules and by taking sound, expert advice, your home can and should be sold quickly and effortlessly.
In short, if your home is listed on a Wednesday, it should be sold on Monday.
This is the 120-Hour Real Estate Solution.
Housing sales greatly depend on how well they are prepared in advance of being put on the market. Homeowners interested in selling their homes need to think of their homes as galleries—spaces that are meant to exhibit all the wonderful and unique qualities that make a place a home.
Your real estate agent is responsible for getting to know your space intimately, so that he or she can showcase its attributes to the best possible advantage. This relationship doesn’t happen through one walk-through; instead, intimate knowledge of a space is gathered over time—up to six or seven visits—before the space and its unique selling points can be truly learned and appreciated.
Houses listed with me sometimes take up to five or six weeks of preparation before I will bring them to market. Consider what is achieved in that time: the house might be painted; there may be several renovations made, large and small; lighting will be fixed and optimized to the best possible effect. In essence, like a work of fine art, the family home will become a space that potential buyers will be able to instantly appreciate.
The 120-Hour Solution includes complete preparation and staging services
- Multiple home visits by the agent
- Intelligent floor plans
- Expert prelisting home inspections and consultations detailing all aspects of the property
- Consultation regarding renovations and improvements to the home
- Repair services to fix those niggling small home repairs
- Services of our exclusively-engaged cleaning company
- Consultations with our exclusive environmentally-conscious architects
- Access to the very best renovation teams and contractors
- Consultations with our exclusive interior designers and stagers
- Supervision and project management of all activities involved in the sale of your real estate or home
- Top-of-the-line professional photography of the listed space
With the right preparation, your house should sell within five days of being listed on the market. The listing will only be available for interested parties for that length of time, and there will be no open houses. Viewings will be by appointment only.
I advise my clients to take a trip during the five days the house is on the market. During that time, your space will not be available to you as you would like. Moreover, by living in the space while the home is on the market, your family makes it more difficult to maintain that carefully constructed gallery-like atmosphere.
What to Expect with the 120-Hour Solution
- No lawn signs
- No public “open houses”
- As little invasion of your home and privacy as possible
- Your listing being available for as short a time as possible
- A lot of attention for your home
- A relentless desire to obtain the highest possible sale price
The market is always in a state of flux, with numerous factors affecting housing demand. No marketplace strategy is complete without a thorough review of market conditions at the time of the sale, including a review of recent market activity, houses sold, and so forth.
Appropriately priced homes create compelling packages that attract more interested buyers. With my comprehensive market review I’m able to advise my clients on how they can best price their homes within current market conditions.
Exclusivity and Privacy
I believe that selling your home should be a dignified and private experience. You and your family should be inconvenienced as little and for as short duration as possible during the sometimes arduous process of selling your home.
My philosophy is simple: I have no need to advertise your home or my services through signs. You and your family will not be inconvenienced by open houses that invite curious passers-by to view your home. Nor do I feel it necessary to advertise that your home was sold, and for how much. To my mind, this is private information, and as much privacy as possible should be maintained from the moment your house is listed right through to the moment the home is sold.
Additional services offered
- Personal referrals for the very best moving companies, lawyers, architects and builders
- Relocation assistance across Canada
- Special services to assist seniors with downsizing from a home to a condo, retirement communities or long-term care homes
- Dedicated administrative support to handle all your documents and paperwork
- Referrals to trusted investment advisors